- 1.0 Version
- 20 Download
- 1.05 GB File Size
- May 29, 2018 Create Date
In this seminar lasting 2 hours and 30 minutes, Marcus Sorensen looks at bridging the gap from cell to soul.
It begins with an introduction to the anatomy of the brain and an explanation of brainwaves, which is recommended for anyone who has not been exposed to neuroscience before.
- What is the brain made of, and what are brainwaves?
- How can we measure "spirituality"?
- What does Enlightenment look like in the brain?
- Are spiritual states possible to achieve on purpose, or do they just happen?
These questions, and many more, are addressed in this seminar, drawing on material from Dr Andrew Newberg's fMRI laboratory, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation from an Italian research team, and hypnosis EEG studies spanning several decades.
The seminar is mixture of theory, demonstrations and experiential practice. No prior knowledge of neuroscience is required. Therapists of all backgrounds, coaches, ministers of faith and healers may find it of particular interest.
- One-hour MP3 hypnosis journey for Life Between Lives (LBL) Regression training from EEG experiment described in seminar (82.4MB)
- PDF file with description of results from LBL Regression EEG experiment (1.1MB)